</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 30, 2007

Life and Death.

I feel so accomplished today. After school, Glenn and I went for the 2nd training for canoeing. Monday is physical training day. If I did not have any determination, I think I'll be dead by now. Hahaha. Training was definitely much much tougher than last week. 5 rounds of stadium, 3 sets of push and sit ups, sprinting, dips, rounds and sets AGAIN. I'm really really glad that I did not give up on myself halfway. I really thank God for that. Though most of us were selected today but things don't seem to be so easy. Hahaha. Even though it's tough but the feeling after you completed of it is really great!

I hope that I can pull through all the training in the coming days. LOVES LOVES!

The hardest thing,
Is to stop myself.

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing